Customer review by Lynne: Enell SPORT: High Impact Sports Bra February 03 2019
Enell SPORT Bra Review
- The ENELL Sports Bra was designed specifically for well-endowed women who require superior support while riding or working out, without compromising on comfort.
- The exclusive patented design and construction – a balance of encapsulation and compression – holds breasts securely in place, minimising damaging breast bounce during high impact activities, and the moisture management performance fabric wicks moisture away from the body for maximum comfort during intense workouts.
- Wide, non-stretch shoulder straps for even distribution of weight reduce shoulder fatigue and discomfort, and the full back with cross strap design provides posture-enhancing back support, added comfort, and a smooth line.
How to Pick a Sports Bra for Cycling January 13 2018The right sports bra can make all the difference to comfort and performance while cycling.
As a F cup road cyclist I need a sports bra that gives me medium support however, the times I've gone off road, I'll wear one of my high impact sports bras usually reserved for running.
So my first tip is, think about the level of support you need and of course us ladies with more up top might have to grab something with firmer support.
I’ve heard many stories from customers how their sports bra tried to severely injure them when the underwire breaks loose jabbing the girls with every bounce!
Although underwire sports bras have come a long way so have the wire-free versions.
- They’re designed with wider straps and supportive cups to reduce the bounce impact to your breasts. Many of these styles offer maximum control, but are also available for low impact activities.
- The fabric is also important and technology has come a long way enabling companies to include reinforcing to drastically reduce bounce while wicking away moisture.
Check out our range of wire free sports bras from low to high impact.