Stress free returns - see our full Returns Policy
- Full Priced Items: happy to exchange, issue a credit or refund as long as the item is in its original condition with swing tags attached (postage not included).
- Sale Items/Promo Code Offers: happy to exchange or issue a credit as long as the item is in its original condition with swing tags attached (postage not included).
- All items need to be in their original condition with swing tags attached and returned within 30 days.
What if I order the wrong size? - we are happy to exchange any items that do not fit for the correct size as long as the item is in its original condition with swing tags attached. See more information on Returns & Exchanges >>
Discount codes: I have a discount code - can I use this on products already discounted? Check the promo email as sometimes we go a bit crazy and let you take a further discount off sale items! However if there's no exception then you cannot apply your code against items already discounted.
Sports Bra Fitting Tips - regardless of your breast size you need a properly fitted sports bra. Studies have found that three quarters of us are wearing the wrong type of bra when working out!!!
How do I measure for the ENELL SPORTS Bra? We want your ENELL to fit perfectly, so rather than referring to your current bra size, it’s important to take a few measurements. Please refer to the size chart to see which ENELL size is your perfect fit and watch this Video which demonstrates how to measure for your ENELL
How do I measure for Champion, Berlei, Freya or CW-X Sports bras? We found this online calculator by Sophisticated Pair gives the best results
How do I measure for the Shefit? Please refer to the Shefit size chart
I received my Sports Bra, how do I take care of it? In order to enjoy this garment for years to come, we recommend the following instructions:
- For best results, wash separately in cold water using gentle cycle or hand wash. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Hook up your bra completely or place in a mesh bag to avoid the hook and eye closure from catching in the holes of the washer drum.
- Lay flat or hang dry for best results. Do not machine dry, heat will break down the spandex fibers.
- Read my blog if you would like more info
What is the difference between an Enell Sports and Enell Lite Bra?
The SPORTS Bra is made for high impact activities such as running, aerobics, tennis, volleyball, netball, basketball etc while the LITE Bra is fab for every day low to medium activities like walking, golf, Pilates, yoga etc. Some of my clients use the LITE after breast surgery or when they want a bit of a lift!
Can the ENELL SPORTS Bra be used for swimming?
Your ENELL Sports Bra can be worn in water, but please keep in mind that prolonged exposure to chlorine will break down the fibers. Several women have used their ENELL Bras for Triathlons. Eberle Funches for example, who has competed in many triathlons around the world, wears her ENELL Bra throughout her events. I use my Enell LITE under my swimsuit when I'm attempting several laps.
The tights are a bit of a struggle to get on, and don't freak out when you first pull them out of the packet like I did, thinking there was no way I was ever going to fit them, they are compression tights which means they need to fit well. When putting them on, I find that it's easiest to get the knee circle lined up first, pull the tights up just past the knee and adjust as needed, and then pull them up the rest of the way. If they don't fit you can return within 30 days but please ensure they are in their original condition with swing tags attached. See more information on Returns & Exchanges >>