No Questions Asked returns - see our full Returns Policy
My item has not turned up! ekkk! Please get in touch and we will get it sorted. If you lodge a query directly with Pass the Parcel we are unable to help so get in touch with us first.
Shipping - we ship within New Zealand using Pass the Parcel courier service
- Shipping in NZ: $5.95
- Free Shipping in NZ only when you spend over $150
- Australia via NZ Post for a flat rate of NZD$20.00 no tracking
Faulty items: You are covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act if an item is faulty. Please get in touch with as soon as possible. Note:
- It is your responsibility to return a faulty product so we can check it
- It needs to be returned within a reasonable amount of time after finding the fault. Except in exceptional circumstances goods over 6 months old are unlikely to be accepted as faulty as this is deemed to be the normal life of these type garments.
- Please do not wear items if they arrive with a fault. If you have had the item for a while and a fault occurs, we may need to send it to our manufacturer for assessment.
- If once it's checked, the product turns out not to be faulty (for example, it's just normal wear or the product is damaged through misuse or abnormal use) you may be required to pay the return postage costs if you would like the item back as the CGA does not apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to replace any items that have been damaged through washing or drying with use of a washing machine or tumble dryer (even if a Lingerie wash bag has been used). Due to the potential damaging nature of washing machines, we strongly recommend hand washing your items.
- If the item turns out to be faulty we will issue a replacement of an identical type and value or issue a credit or refund.
All products should be of acceptable quality when you receive them (unless sold as being faulty) and last for a reasonable amount of time. If you've been wearing a bra several times a week then it's expected life would be under 6 months and would not be considered faulty, for example.
Here are some common questions around Faulty Products and your rights.
What if I order the wrong size? - we are happy to exchange any items that do not fit for the correct size as long as the item is in its original condition with swing tags attached. See more information on Returns & Exchanges >>
Discount codes: I have a discount code - can I use this on products already discounted? Check the promo email as sometimes we go a bit crazy and let you take a further discount off sale items! However if there's no exception then you cannot apply your code against items already discounted.
Sports Bra Fitting Tips - regardless of your breast size you need a properly fitted sports bra. Studies have found that three quarters of us are wearing the wrong type of bra when working out.
How do I measure for the ENELL SPORTS Bra? We want your ENELL to fit perfectly, so rather than referring to your current bra size, it’s important to take a few measurements. Please refer to the size chart to see which ENELL size is your perfect fit and watch this Video which demonstrates how to measure for your ENELL
I received my Sports Bra, how do I take care of it? In order to enjoy this garment for years to come, we recommend the following instructions:
- For best results, wash separately in cold water using gentle cycle or hand wash. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Hook up your bra completely or place in a lingerie bag to avoid the hook and eye closure from catching in the holes of the washer drum.
- Lay flat or hang dry for best results. Do not machine dry, heat will break down the spandex fibers.
- Read my blog if you would like more info
What is the difference between an Enell Sports and Enell Lite Bra?
The SPORTS Bra is made for high impact activities such as running, aerobics, tennis, volleyball, netball, basketball etc while the LITE Bra is fab for every day low to medium activities like walking, golf, Pilates, yoga etc. Some of my clients use the LITE after breast surgery and as an every day bra.
Can the ENELL SPORTS Bra be used for swimming?
Your ENELL Sports Bra can be worn in water, but please keep in mind that prolonged exposure to chlorine will break down the fibers. Several women have used their ENELL Bras for Triathlons. Eberle Funches for example, who has competed in many triathlons around the world, wears her ENELL Bra throughout her events. I use my Enell LITE under my swimsuit when I'm attempting several laps.
Why do I have chafing and what suggestions do you have?
Chafing is a common skin problem caused by any combination of friction and moisture. Unfortunately, no sports bra can guarantee that they will not cause some chafing. Having a bra with the right fit and the right support for your level of activity is paramount. The less your bra moves during exercise, the less it will rub. Just like a new pair of shoes, the bra needs to adjust to your unique body style and activity levels. In short, girl, break in your bra!
Our recommendation for chafing is prevention especially if you are going to be exercising in your sports bra for long periods of time. Use anti-chafing balms and creams (or good ole Vaseline) in between the breasts or sensitive areas. I prefer a natural balm and recommend sweetcheeksnz.co.nz