Thanks to the University of Wollongong Australia for sharing this helpful video, "How to put on a sports bra with a back closure."
- Loosen the straps.
- Do the band up on the loosest fastener. This will allow you to adjust the tightness of the band over time because the band will stretch as it wears.
- Ensure all your breasts are fully within each cup.
- If the bra has underwire, make sure the underwire is sitting on your breastbone and ribs, NOT your breasts.
- Adjust the straps so they are the right length for you.
- Check the cups fit by sweeping your hand across the top of the bra cups.