Start with what you think is your correct bra size or your best fitting bra, put it on and do these checks:
1. Fit the band first:
Make sure all of your breast is in each cup - it shouldn't be trying to escape like below!
- If it is too big (band moves upwards or forwards on your trunk when you raise your arms) – go down a band size
- If it is too small (uncomfortable or feels too tight) - go up a band size
Adjust the length of the straps:
If too long (straps slip off) – shorten them but they shouldn't be so tight they leave dents in your shoulders! The majority of support comes from the band.
If too short (uncomfortable/digging into your shoulders) – lengthen them
- If too big (gaps or wrinkles in the cup) – go down a cup size
- If too small (breast is bulging above the cup or in your armpit) – go up a cup size
- If it does not fit (underwire is sitting on your breast tissue instead of your breastbone and ribs) – choose a different bra style.
Have a chat with Alisa, founder and G cup runner if you need help finding the right size & style.