- A supportive sports bra will reduce and slow down the movement of your breasts, so it is comfortable to exercise.
- Preventing your breasts “slapping” down against your torso while you are active is most important.
- How much your breasts move and, in turn, the bra you need might vary during different activities.
Your bra is supportive if you have:
- NO breast discomfort or pain when you exercise, and
- NO substantial breast movement when you exercise.
- No bra, however, should completely stop your breasts moving because to achieve absolutely no motion would require an extremely rigid and/or tight garment that is likely to be too uncomfortable to wear!
Have a chat with Alisa, founder and G cup runner if you need help finding the right size & style.
Video credit: thanks to the University of Wollongong Australia