Need a Sports Bra for Yoga When You Have Big Boobs?
I started learning yoga about 8 years ago, thanks to the patience of my gorgeous teacher Ush who never laughed when my Tree pose was more like a falling tree! And my Bridge pose would often collapse!
Before Enell I was constantly worried about how much boobage I’d be showing. And now? Crisis averted! Even in Down Dog or other boobalicious poses. Hooray!
Being a G cup girl, my poses weren’t the only things that needed adjusting. I found my high impact sports bras that worked well for running and boxing didn’t give me the flexibility and movement that Yoga requires.
Enter the Enell LITE - the perfect sports bra for low to medium impact activities such as Yoga.
Here are my top 5 reasons why I love wearing the Enell LITE for Yoga:
- First the obvious, I have a big bust and it needs supporting no matter what activity I’m doing!
- The Enell LITE is made of a soft fabric that moves with you AND supports - try doing a shoulder stand with a set of G cups!
- Wide straps reduce shoulder fatigue - important when you are doing 60mins+ of Yoga.
- I love the back of the Enell LITE. It has these built in cross-straps that help enhance posture and seriously help me keep my yoga “posture”.
- 80% of support comes from a sports bras band so the Enell LITE's wide band provides a secure fit that also moves with your body - I know I’ve mention this 'whole move with the body thing' before, but oh so important for Yoga.
And, finally, one pro tip that is indispensable. When you try on a sports bra for yoga, be sure to come into a forward bend. If you fall out doing that simple move, this is not the bra for you.