Enell SPORT Limited Edition Rock-it-Red Sports Bra
THE ENELL SPORTS BRA IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE DELIVERY IN NZ ♥♥♥
Limited Edition Rock-it-Red - you won't want to cover it up! Looking for other colours? Check out our range of Enell SPORT bras >
The ENELL Sports Bra was designed specifically for well-endowed women who require superior support while riding or working out, without compromising on comfort.
The exclusive patented design and construction – a balance of encapsulation and compression – holds breasts securely in place, minimising damaging breast bounce during high impact activities, and the moisture management performance fabric wicks moisture away from the body for maximum comfort during intense workouts.
Wide, non-stretch shoulder straps for even distribution of weight reduce shoulder fatigue and discomfort, and the full back with cross strap design provides posture-enhancing back support, added comfort, and a smooth line.
Available in four colours (black, white, ecru, and pink) and in sizes accommodating women sized 32B to 52DDD.
Features of the Enell Sports Bra
- Shoulder Comfort - wide non-stretch straps distribute weight to reduce shoulder fatigue
- Movement Control - wide elastic band and motion control neckline eliminate up and down movement. Compression style sports bra
- Secure Closure – fastens your girls simply and securely with hook and eye closures
- Comfort Control – wide band provides a secure fit that moves with your body
- Control and Comfort Back – the full back with cross-strap design provides posture enhancing back support
- Naturexx® Moisture Management Performance Fabric – fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool during the most intense workouts
As Seen on Oprah and NBC's The Biggest Loser - Enell Bra
The happy customer who's had the greatest impact on Enell is Oprah Winfrey. For years the owner of Enell implored Oprah to try her bra, sometimes sending polite invitations, sometimes scolding the superstar for letting her boobs bounce around on national TV when she should be buckling them into the Enell bra. Finally, one day Oprah did just that, which prompted glowing product reviews in O, The Oprah Magazine and a 2001 appearance for Renelle on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The result was a surge in demand that depleted eight months worth of inventory in just three days and a valuable endorsement that boosts Enell's sales to this day.