Būband - sports bra athletic band
THE Būband ATHLETIC SPORTS BRA BAND
The Būband is the original athletic band that lets you exercise comfortably – without pain or limitation – by adding extra support to any bra.
Watch out for imitations and only buy the original Būband. SportsBra Ltd are an authorised re-seller of the Būband.
Why we love the Būband:
- It’s flexible, durable, fast-drying and chafe-free
- The Būband prevents your boobs from bouncing, hurting and sagging by keeping them in place while you sweat
- Select from five sizes, and fasten it with three rows of hooks and eyes for the perfect fit and ultimate comfort
- Whether you’re an AA or an L cup, your boobs aren’t going anywhere
- Great when travelling as it doesn't take up much space and easy to wash and dry
How to measure for your Būband
Wearing your normal bra, wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your breasts, keeping the tape parallel to the floor. Round to the nearest whole number
Find your Size
- Xtra Small: 31-34” (79-86cm)
- Small: 32-36” (81-91cm)
- Medium: 35-39” (89-99cm)
- Large: 37-42” (94-107cm)
- Xtra Large: 41-46” (104-117cm)
What is the Būband?
- It’s not rocket science. To beat bounce, you have to hold breasts down, not lift them up. Enter, Būband. Securing it over your bra and across the top of your boobs, it keeps breasts of all sizes in place while you sweat
- No two women are alike, but every woman needs legit breast support, which is why the Būband is designed to fit AA cups to L cups
- Made for performance, every Būband is custom-sewn from chafe-free technical fabric and durable elastic that will last for years
- The Būband isn’t just for sport: Wear it with your go-to t-shirt bra or nursing bra for discreet everyday comfort and support
- The three-inch-wide (7.6 cm) elasticised band is covered in soft, breathable fabric and fastened with three rows of hook and eye closures, giving you plenty of sizing options
What to wear with your Būband
- The Būband complements or even replaces your usual support
- Because the Būband is made from soft, breathable fabric, it can be worn directly over a sports bra or regular bra
- The Būband fits discreetly under a shirt or tank top
How to wear your Būband - here are a few simple tips to help you achieve the perfect fit:
- Your Būband is worn across the fullest part of your breasts – for most women that's just above but not touching the nipples. It may take a couple of test runs to determine your ideal positioning and closure setting
- To put on, first fasten the Būband around your stomach with the closures in front, then spin it around and lift it up over your breasts. The logo should be above your left breast to help align the closures with the middle of your back.
- The Būband is designed for both performance and comfort. It should feel secure and fit snugly enough to effectively prevent bounce but not so tightly that it's uncomfortable. If sized correctly, you’ll forget you’re even wearing it!