Need a sports bra for hiking? September 02 2020
As we head towards summer (& hopefully out of Lockdown!) it's time to hit some of the beautiful hiking trails around New Zealand.
Jess takes the Freya Sonic Active sports bra for a hike and gives it the thumbs up. Why? Because:
- The Freya has breathable spacer fabric moulded cups.
- Wide curvature underwire for comfort and support.
- Double lined for firm support.
- Mesh panels for cool comfort and
- Built-up padded straps with J-hook fastening for racer back option
- Sign up to receive our Boobilicious emails and be the first to hear about VIP discounts and new products.